This wine club is designed for the more seasoned wine aficionado, and gives an all access pass to vineyards and wines not readily available to most. Tour classic regions as well as more recently discovered premium regions from around the globe. We take the guess work out of trying to find a new and exciting wine or winery. Our experts do all the work so you don't have to. These wines are produced in limited quantities from boutique wineries & vineyards and include all the favorite varietals as well as lesser known varietals often from grapes indigenous of a particular region.
Wine club membership Includes:
- 1 Red Wine or 1 White Wine
- Monthly Newsletter detailing the wineries and wines featured.
- Discount on wine reorders.
Previously featured wines:
- Dehlinger, California, 2002 Estate Chardonnay
- Perrin, France, 2002 Chateauneuf du Pape Les Sinards
- La Braccesca, Italy, 1999 Nobile di Montepulciano
- The Colonial Estate, Australia, 2003 Explorateur Shiraz
- Whitehaven, New Zealand, 2002 Marlborough Pinot Noir