This wine club is designed for the more seasoned wine aficionado, and gives an all access pass to vineyards and wines not readily available to most. Tour classic regions as well as more recently discovered premium regions from around the globe. Our experts do all the work so you don't have to. These wines are produced in limited quantities from boutique wineries & vineyards and include all the favorite varietals as well as lesser known varietals often from grapes indigenous of a particular region!
Wine club membership Includes:
2 Different Red Wines, 1 Red and 1, or 2 Different White Wine
Monthly Newsletter detailing the wineries and wine featured.
Discount on wine reorders.
Previously featured wines:
- Dehlinger, California, 2013 Estate Chardonnay
- Perrin, France, 2011 Chateauneuf du Pape Les Sinards
- La Braccesca, Italy, 2010 Nobile di Montepulciano
- The Colonial Estate, Australia, 2011 Explorateur Shiraz
- Whitehaven, New Zealand, 2014 Marlborough Pinot Noir