This wine club is perfect for the wine novice or for anyone interested in discovering wines they normally do not have access to. Sample wines from classic regions such as Italy, France, and California as well as more recently discovered premium regions in Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina and South Africa. Including well known varietals such as Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay, members will also get the opportunity to experience lesser known red varietals such as Tempranillo, Carmenere, Malbec, Pinot Nero, Shiraz, and other white varietals including Pinot Grigio, Semillon, Alvarinho and Torrontes. Don't be locked out of the world of wine! Here is your key.
Wine club membership Includes:
- 2 Different Red Wines, 2 Different White Wines or 1 Red and 1 White Wine
- Monthly Newsletter detailing the wineries and wines.
- Entry Level Monthly Wine Club.
Previously featured wines:
- Villa Trasqua, Italy 2012 Solaris Red Blend
- Painted Stone, Washington 2010 Reserve Syrah
- Bodegas Fontana, Spain 2013 Tempranillo
- Tolamas, California 2012 Cabernet/Melot