Sweet Wine Club
As the name implies this club tailors to the sweet wine drinker in your life. But not all sweet wines are the same and this club is designed to showcase those differences. Members may travel to Italy and try a slightly effervescent Moscato d’Asti, to Germany to sample one of their many styles of Rieslings, or stay in America and try a Washington State spicy Gewurztraminer. Many styles and choices will be featured in our newest wine club so hop on board we are going for a sweet ride.
- 2 different wines - Most wines are white wine but a blush, or slightly sparkling wine may be featured
- Monthly Newsletter detailing the wineries and wines featured.
- Discount on wine reorders.
- Milbrandt, Washington 2011 Traditions Riesling
- Marenco, Italy 2010 Moscato d’Asti “Strev” DOCG
- Pfalz, Germany Riesling QBA
- Latah Creek, Washington 2011 Huckleberry Wine
- Kestrel, Washington 2010 Platinum Blonde Gewürztraminer/Viognier
Check out our Tasting Notes to get all the details on this month's wine selections.