Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Washington Wine Club
Not buying for yourself? Give This Wine Club as a Gift »
$60 Per Shipment / Free Shipping
From its humble beginnings in the 1960’s, Washington State wines have continued to get better with every vintage. Today, consumers, critics, and collectors can all agree that Washington wines have joined a special class reserved for the iconic wine regions of the world. From the Columbia Valley to Walla Walla, and all AVA’s in between, this wine club will lets members explore these superb wines in every shipment.
Wine Club Membership Includes:
- 2 Different Red Wines or 1 Red Wine and 1 White Wine.
- The Cellars “Tasting Notes” Monthly Newsletter – dedicated to the history of the wineries, more about the wines featured and expert tips to get the most out of your club selections.
- Free Shipping – Direct to Your Door.
- No Obligations, No Minimums, No Membership Fees – Cancel at Any Time.
- The No Bad Bottle Guarantee.
Previously featured wines:
- Waters Winery 2011 Interlude – Columbia Valley
- Kyra Wines 2011 Garnet – Wahluke Slope
- Napeequa Vintners 2010 Malbec – Columbia Valley
- Two Vintners 2013 Grenache Blanc – Yakima Valley
- Tertulia Cellars 2013 Viognier – Walla Walla Valley
For more information about the Washington Wine Industry, see our blog post: Washington Wines.