The Give Back program is Cellars Wine Club's philanthropic division. Our mission is to connect you with impactful nonprofit and charitable organizations through the enjoyment of great wine paired with the satisfaction of gift-giving.
No matter what your charitable giving goal or your level of wine experience, we have the wine club option for you. Designed to cater to a range of budgets and palates, our collections allow you to purchase with confidence, secure in the knowledge that every bottle we sell has our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Cellars Wine Club is family-owned and -operated in the heart of Washington's Woodinville wine country, sourcing wines from all over the world. We are proud to be:
- A leading purveyor of wine clubs since 1999.
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Featured in national magazines including Bon Appétit, Oprah, Gourmet, Cooking Light, Sunset, and Food & Wine.
- Chosen in 2013 by CBS' top daytime show The Talk.
- Featured in 2009 as Today Show's "Gift to Give for the Holidays".
- UPS Certified
- Secured with Starfield Technologies Web Server Certificate
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Philanthropy has never been so easy: Pick one of our vetted organizations to support and 15% of your Cellars Wine Club purchase will Give Back directly to your cause of choice.
Know a cause interested in being featured through our Give Back program? We'd love to hear about it, as we're currently vetting and onboarding qualified nonprofit and charitable organizations. Click here
for more information.